Multi User (optional)
- Two or more users can work with the same ECR Manager System at the same time.
- Two or more users can be viewing reports while others are editing the system data.
- Two or more users can edit different system data files at the same time.
- Protective mechanisms are in place to prevent the same data from being edited by two or more users at the same time.
- User defined passwords to restrict operator access to system options.
- Upload, download and storage of the entire RAM contents for supported ECR models.
- ECR settings can be uploaded to assist with the installation and configuration process.
- Automatic and manual options for the import and export of PLU item data.
- Imports and Exports are in CSV format, for ease of use with external applications.
- PLU sales can be exported in CSV format for processing by external applications.
- Automatic and manual options for backing up the full system data.
- Automatic expiry (i.e deletion) of old reports after a specified number of months.
- Upgradeable to SharpSoft’s Stock Manager system.
- Link to SharpSoft’s Account Management system for cashless catering.
- One or more product databases can be created.
- One or more ECR locations can be linked to each database.
- One or more of the same ECR model can be controlled at each location.
- Different ECR models can be linked to separate locations in the same database.
- ECR locations can be local or remote for where ECR Manager is installed.
- Remote locations can be accessed by modem or WAN.
- Locations with more than one ECR can be configured as Standalone or Master/Slave.
- Every database has a unique set of PLU items.
- Every location that is linked to a database will use the same set of PLU items.
- Department and Group settings can be specified to each database or global.
- Tax rates and Exchange rates can be specified to each database or global.
- Condiments, promotions and Mix Match tables can be entered for each database.
- Database settings can be uploaded or downloaded for any linked location.
- ECR function, Group and GT texts can be specified for use in reports.